- Dodge Governor Pressure Solenoid Fits 1994-up
- Complaint Dodge 47RE& 48RE Shifts In an Out Of Gear, Delayed Shift or No Shift
- Governor pressure Solenoid and Governor Pressure Sensor work in Conjuction with each other and TV pressure to shift Transmission
- Borg Warner Solenoid With Piston twice as large as OEM
- Allows turning up Mainline Pressure of Transmission w/out sticking the Governor Solenoid
*Governor Pressure Solenoid For Dodge Transmission is the most Comman problem with the electronics. MTS Diesel recommends replacing Governor Pressure Sensor at the same time
This Part Fits
If you have any concern whether this part fits your vehicle, please contact us.